Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finding flows in software development

A while back, I wrote one article for ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes (Nov 2009) -- Finding Flows in Software Development. See the link here.

I just uploaded the article to Google Docs and you can read the full article online.

The viewpoints I proposed in the article are arguable and you are very welcome to leave the comments on this posting or contact me directly via yu.feng@acm.org.

Unlike the job security in academics, software practitioners always face the fast changing in technology. We are software engineers, however, we rarely read articles/books written 10 years ago. So, how do we accumulate our knowledge? how do we prepare for the future when we are getting older?

This article tried to address those concerns. With the availability of the blog, I hope to find more readers and more to discuss/share with.

No comments:

Post a Comment